This was the weakest episode this season but here’s what I learned this week from the Office:
- Keeping the troops entertained can be tiring work – just ask Bette Midler
- Humans and/or chickens can live for several hours after being decapitated.
- Don’t build robots to be life size in case they turn on you (or use a 6 ft extension cord)
- Hilary Swank was Pam’s Aunt
- There’s such a thing as good grief – just ask Charlie Brown
When the Stamford branch merges with the Scranton branch and Jim comes back I guess it will be with a girl friend based on his chip hunt in this episode. I’m sure it won’t be awkward when that happens. Can’t wait.
Avi’s episode rating: B-