Here’s what I learned from tonight’s The Office:
- When all else fails, just say “boobs”
- Nothing is as flattering as being second choice to “Pass”
- If I could only talk to “young Avi” there’s so much I would warn him about
- Memo to CBS: Change the $1 million prize for Amazing Race to bragging rights.
- There are many ways to prep for a sales call: rocking out in the back seat of a car, going to a beauty salon or even using the women’s bathroom.
- I hope I don’t Schrute this article
- Fool me once – “strike one”, Fool me twice – “strike three”
- It can be a life goal to die in your desk chair.
Every week I rave about this show and this week is not going to be any different. Seeing our favourite Dunder Mifflinites on sales calls was amazing – we just don’t get to see them work that often so this was a real treat. Also, had to love watching Andy play politics to drive a wedge between Michael and Dwight. It’s a good thing he knows how to do that since he’s a pretty lousy salesman. He better watch his back though because Angela’s coming after him.
Is there anyone who doesn’t think that in the next couple of months the number of Stamford employees will drop further from 5 to 2 to 0?
Avi’s Episode Rating: A