Let me start this week’s review with a big congratulations to Ed Helms for being made a regular on The Office. I look forward to having his Andy character around for many years.
Here’s what I learned from this week’s The Office:
- It’s important to teach your children the delio of life
- Wikipedia is an invaluable tool for explaining Braveheart concepts
- There is nothing remotely gay about a GAI hour long shower for guys that runs from 2:30 – 3:15 with lots of man meat served.
- I always knew that Separate But Equal had to do with co-ed naked strippers
- Ben Franklin was one of the sexiest Presidents ever, a true renaissance man. Boom, chicka boom.
- Don’t let a little burnt foot residue get in the way of a good steak cooked on a George Forman grill.
- Strippers can give great advice while Ben Franklin can be a creep.
Not the best episode this week but still plenty of great moments like the return of the Foreman Grill and Bob Vance, the Pam-Karen polite struggle over Jim, Michael’s dilemma and of course Phyllis getting married soon. Good for her.
Avi’s Episode Rating: B