Not my favourite episode this season but as with all Office episodes there’s something to learn.
Here’s what I learned from this week’s The Office:
- Nothing says “I have a new attitude” like giving yourself a new name.
- 3 years of shunning can be an appropriate punishment for misbehavers of all ages
- It is not a good idea to try and set up a joke with the punchline “How’s it hanging”, particularly when it involves a ladder.
- Between eye strain, carpal tunnel syndrome and circulation issues working in an office can be a dangerous place. It’s nothing a 1/2 hour break every hour won’t cure though.
- There is a connection between vomiting and boredom.
- Depression can be scarier than a bailer especially when you use visual aids and props
- If anyone give you 10,000 to 1 odds on anything, you take it
- Jumping on a bouncy castle is the opposite of safety
- You can bet money on anything.
Avi’s Episode Rating: B