Here’s what I learned from this week’s The Office:
- Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery unless except when it’s identity theft.
- A day can be bananas – b-a-n-a-n-a-s.
- You can’t let threat level midnight eliminate the need for a “that’s what she said”.
- If OJ had only contacted the media before he entered the Bronco he could have controlled the story.
- Tomorrow I’m going to wake up, shout “I’m not a loser” and give myself a round of applause.
- There is a risk that when you ask someone about music in the car they may start singing.
- “Beer me” is equally effective at dinner and in prayer.
- It is unlikely a part-time frozen yogurt chef is also a guidance counsellor.
- It is possible for every client to be the most important client even the unimportant ones.
- Dwight grew up on an interesting farm.
- Devotion to one’s job can mean fighting a SWAT team.
Overall a pretty good episode. Some definite laugh out loud moments and as you can see above some great learnings to take back to your office tomorrow.
Avi’s Episode Rating: B+