Here’s what I’ve learned from this week’s The Office:
- Sometime you really just “gots to get your freak on” even if your uterus is contracting as the egg passes through.
- You shouldn’t swim in leather pants.
- We should all strive to have the indefinable qualities that let us be chicken heads.
- The ideal off-site is chock full of funtivities and management parables.
- You can’t go wrong making lists of pros and cons when making a hard decision.
- A good manager is hungry and can eat 54 1/2 hot dogs without mustard.
- 10 points = 1 gold star = 1 thumbs up; Please check your local bank branch for the most current conversion rates.
Not as many learnings this week but still a lot of moments to love in this episode. If I had to single one out (besides the obvious moment of Pam’s speech) it would be the Almost Famous-like bus sing-alongs with the entire cast. A great demonstration of what makes this great cast work.
Avi’s Episode Rating: A-